Wednesday, February 8, 2012

i have realized that the moon did not have to be full for us to love it.

Something with which you struggle.

I've started this entry several times. The doctor said it should be an easy one for me. I over-thought it and wrote out all sorts of rambling, heart-wrenching things that I ended up erasing.

Then I realized that what I struggle with the most is fairly simple to sum up.


I struggle with letting go.

I struggle with letting go of people in both my present and past that should no longer have a hold over me. I struggle with letting go of things that have happened in my life that I will never be able to rectify- bad decisions, things that I consider failures on my part. I struggle with letting go of things that have even the slightest bit of significance, even if it's significantly bad. I struggle with letting go of vices and habits that are not beneficial to me in any shape or form (when played as vices and habits). The doc says to get happy. Then it's recreation. Something to enjoy. Not a crutch.

I also struggle with incomplete sentences. Always have. ( ;

Short and sweet.

Let go.


::
Move forward.

And repeat after me with your heart:
"I no longer need you to fuck me as hard as I hated myself."
Make love to me
like you know I am better than the worst thing I ever did.
::


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ya think? i once considered getting a "v" tattooed on my hand for veritas. ( :

      Delete
    2. But it could also mean vampire, violin or vagina. Who would know?

      Delete
    3. i would know! and perhaps it could serve as a reminder to eat vegetables and not animals if i get old and crazy and forget who i am and what i believe in. haha.

      Delete
    4. What do you mean, "IF" you get crazy... ;)

      Delete
    5. point taken. well played, sir.

      Delete